Freelance Medical Writer
- Experience Level
We are seeking a Medical writer who has had previous experience working within a medical communications, medical education, or healthcare advertising agency.
This role involves an individual who has strong medical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate highly complex concepts across a vast range of therapeutic areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
- Two years Medical Writing Experience in some capacity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to target audience
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Delivering high-quality written work
- Presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal teams.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, - to ensure you have a thorough understanding of their needs and objectives
- Understand client briefs, and deliver projects to the highest standard and well aligned with client expectations and agencies style
- Delivering engaging scientific/medical content across a range of platforms, for a mix of clients
- Maintaining and developing industry knowledge and awareness of current news and changes within the scientific and pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in a medical writer agency setting
- Knowledgeable of a range of therapy areas.
Apply below or alternatively contact me, Hannah White: Hannah.email@example.com
Apply for Freelance Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- HR / Recruitment / Training £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Education £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Communications £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Writing £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)