- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a highly experienced Research Manager within the Medcomms and Market Access industry. This role is based within the Buckinghamshire, UK office.
Our client works with many of the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with offices over 6 different countries. Specialising in oncology, rare diseases, and specialist medicines.
A successful candidate will have prior experience in all or some of the following: medical writing (e.g., protocols, reports, manuscripts), literature reviewing, qualitative research, quantitative research (including psychometric testing.) Have strong project management skills and can multi-task well.
· Patient interviews and interview data analysis
· Literature review
· Developing a research protocol and ethics application
· Working with contract research associate as required
· Establishing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including academic groups and healthcare professionals
· Execution of a study to psychometrically test the new PROM including conducting basic statistical analysis
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
· A master’s degree or equivalent in psychology, sociology, medical research, or a related field.
· Previous demonstrated experience with all or some of the following: qualitative research, quantitative research (including psychometric testing), medical writing.
· A good understanding of the different health psychology models and behaviour change techniques.
· The ability to work independently on a single, complex project.
· Strong research skills and an understanding of the step-by-step processes of a research project.
· Excellent written and report writing skills
· Proactivity and a solution-orientated approach
· Knowledge of, and a keen interest in, the development and validation process of PROMs
· Interest and a basic understanding of science and medicine.
· Excellent project management skills and an ability to deliver on time.
· Confident, articulate verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading agency offering supportive throughout your career. In addition to this you can expect a range of benefits including, flexible start and finish times around core office hours, life assurance, casual dress code, private medical insurance, a training platform that provides access to self-paced and face to face learning & development.
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- HEOR £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Market Access £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Writing £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire