Medical Writing Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life. Our client is seeking a talented Medical Writing Consultant to join them on a contract basis in Darmstadt, however this opportunity will allow you to work remotely.
- Oversee and coordinate the preparation of documentation for regulatory submissions (e.g., investigator brochures, protocols, and clinical study reports) in collaboration with other team members or CROs
- Accountable to write strategic submission documents (e.g., IMPDs, briefing documents, clinical summaries). with the aim to ensure the quality of documents.
- Extensive regulatory experience.
- Previous experience managing teams/projects would be beneficial.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Medical Writing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly