Consultant; Market Access - Remote
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Senior Consultant, Market Access
Location – UK, (opportunities to work from home)
I am currently working in partnership with a best in class global market access and strategy consultancy who specialise in novel products designed to help people with rare or life limiting disorders specifically in cell and gene therapies. They are currently seeking a Market Access Senior Lead with 4+ years experience to join their organisation and be a driving force in the development of their Market Access team across Europe. This individual will be working in close partnership with the principal consultant as a trusted advisor and "right hand person" on all Market Access deliverables globally leading a team of people in this space.
They are looking for an autonomous profile experienced in European and global markets across multiple therapeutic indications that can work closely with clients on a day to day basis in order to deliver new business insights and areas of development for the organisation.
As a Lead Market Access Consultant you will be responsible for supporting clients and the market access team. Assessing epidemiology, disease management, unmet medical needs, burden of disease, cost of illness, relative efficacy and safety, cost-effectiveness and budget impact of health technologies. You will also support strategic pricing and marketing, value proposition development, refinement and communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to development and management of project plans with the Project Manager
- You will be heavily involved delivering and securing new business
- You will be seen as a subject matter expert
- Analysing and interpreting reimbursement and pricing information to support health economic and strategic market access projects for global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- You will be a key point of contact for to clients
- You will have a minimum of 4 years experience in Market Access and/or HEOR
- Proven business development experience including the ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Scientific/ Market Access related degree
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Consultant; Market Access - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Healthcare £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Consultant £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- HEOR £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Health Economics £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Market Access £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe