Senior Process Chemist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Strong record of delivering and developing new drugs, scientific accomplishment and cross-functional collaboration and a background in PROCESS CHEMISTRY.
Scope of the Role
- The team is responsible for developing synthetic methods in relation to diverse chemical entities and establishing various possibilities for production. The successful candidate will oversee the global activities of the Chemistry Laboratory to maximize the use of available equipment, mechanisms and human resources, in alignment with department goals.
- Provide leadership, identify strategies to optimize timely delivery of pipeline projects and work-ups
- Manage the activities promoting teamwork and technology transfers as well as the process development of API’s at CMOs;
- Coordinate project plans with key stakeholders and develop strategic business plans
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, productive relationships with partners in biology, DMPK, toxicology, pharmaceutical sciences, development and production.
- Identify and develop talents; acting as a resource and mentor to team members providing guidance, instruction, feedback and coaching.
- Promote a dynamic scientific and professional culture focused on productivity and innovation.
We are looking for a PhD in Chemistry or equivalent experience with about 5+ years in similar positions in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry with a proven track record in team leadership, including matrix management.
Strong record of delivering and developing new drugs, scientific accomplishment and cross-functional collaboration.
Sound understanding of Drug Discovery and Development including industrial processes, regulatory and quality requirements.
Salary: €50,000 Per annum + Bonus / Car / Ex-pat taxation package and relocation allowance if applicable
Apply for Senior Process Chemist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly