- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Permanent Role - Homebased, UK
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has partnered with an established Pharmaceutical client to source an experienced Statistics professional to join a growing team focussed on developing novel methods within the field of Oncology.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting team. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +44 116 421 0082
- Lead global biostatistics department with respect to strategy, deliverables, processes, budgeting, resourcing, and professional development.
- Plan for budget and resource planning and ensure its adherence for biostatistics department personnel.
- Supervise and manage external providers, consultants, and subcontractors performing biostatistical activities, as needed.
- Ensures, with independence, statistical leadership during interaction with key opinion leaders, regulatory and pricing agencies.
- Coordinate and manage processes and interfaces with other organizational units and relevant external partners.
- Master’s degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
- 6+ years of Industry experience within Biometrics.
- Strong lead experience of projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical methodology in design, analysis and regulatory requirements relating to clinical development of drugs.
- Demonstrated experience in advance methodologies (Adaptive Design/Bayesian Statistics) application and development is desirable.
- Ability to explain novel and standard methods to scientific and clinical senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken) for both internal and external communications.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777.
Apply for Statistics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Data Analyst £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- Biostatistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium
- SAS Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Belgium