- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cyclotron Operator to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who combine service excellence and pioneering imaging technologies to improve patient care. Reporting to the site engineering manager, you will be directly involved in the operation and maintenance of the organisation's cyclotrons and supporting plant for the production radiopharmaceuticals.
- You will carry out day-to-day Operation of the cyclotrons for manufacture of radioisotopes under Good manufacturing practices.
- Responsible to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance in line with established procedures.
- Prepare purchase orders and maintain inventory for your area of responsibility.
- Ensure rapid response on all machinery breakdowns, fault finding and implement correction.
- Capture and record all maintenance work completed.
- Capture and record all required KPI information.
- Assist as required in establishing and developing procedures and documentation under direction from the engineering manager.
- Co-operate with other departments and facilities (potential to travel).
- Undertake and complete in a timely manner assigned tasks and activities.
- Work alongside external contractors as and when required.
- Assist in building maintenance activities.
- Attend training courses as required by the company to carry out your duties.
- Will involve regular shift work (nights and days).
- Any other assigned duties.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cyclotron Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly