Senior Statistician (home-based)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior Statistician to join a top CRO on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your statistical skills and grow and develop your career where you will be part of a pleasant and flexible working environment.
- Represent as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- To cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize the global efficiency.
- You will be responsible to perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports.
- Responsible to coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Accountable to interact with clients with regards to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS).
- To produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Training/mentoring of junior members of the department.
- Representing the company at client meetings.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and in a team.
- You are confident, self-reliant, and a quick learner.
- Advanced SAS programming skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills are mandatory.
- Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree and a Masters or PhD in a statistical subject.
- Previous experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology, either academically or professionally - and/or Outcomes research.
- An in-depth understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials (and other randomized experiments) and observational studies (e.g. comparative cohort studies, case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort).
- Experience with oncology and/or diabetes trials would be an advantage.
- Ability to travel as required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Statistician (home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly