Freelance Study Start Up Lead - EU & US - CRO - Home Based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Freelance Study Start Up Lead - EU & US - CRO - Home Based - Anywhere in Europe
i-Pharm Consulting are seeking on behalf of a mi-size full service CRO a Freelance Study Start Up Lead.
Initial 6 month contract. Fully home based anywhere in Europe. This role will see you leading the oversight of study start up activities for assigned studies across Europe.
Other duties include:
- Accountable for end-end study start up activities for assigned Global clinical trials
- Oversee the study start up activities of SSU specialists to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Managing the coordination and oversight of site identification, site contracts negotiations and central and local EC/CA submissions
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all start up activities for assigned projects
- Develop SOPs and best practice guidelines relating to assigned studies
- Contribute to the proposals and bid defence meetings
- Develop global SSU and Site Activation plans for assigned studies
Home Based - anywhere in Europe
Competitive hourly rate
- Life sciences degree
- 5 years within Pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- 2+ years within EU/global study start up and site activation experience is essential
- Good knowledge of clinical research processes including ICH GCP
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior members of staff
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a global specialist recruitment company servicing the pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Youssef Maachou on +31 20 808 14 84, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Youssef is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Pharma / pharmaceutical / biotech / manufacturing / clinical / distribution / medical devices
Benelux / Netherlands / Utrecht / Amsterdam / Eindhoven / the Hague / Maastricht / Rotterdam / Dutch / Belgium / Antwerpen / Brussel / Gent / Limburg / Clinical Project Manager / Clinical Study Manager / Clinical Trial Manager / Oncology / Immuno-Oncology / CRA / CTA / Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Bio / Recruiter / recruitment / contract / permanent / career opportunities / project manager / project management / research / cell therapy / manufacturing / production