- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
**This position can work remotely from anywhere in the UK**
A Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, evaluating and placing candidates with our clients. To be successful in this role a recruiter must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic, exceptional communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire recruiting activities.
- Identify and attract qualified candidates using recruiting strategies such as leveraging the existing network, job postings, searching, sourcing, mass emailing, and direct recruiting.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified candidates that best suit the clients' staffing needs.
- Meet the activity metrics and performance goals determined by the manager.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
- Apply best practices, company tools and methodologies effectively and efficiently. Document activities accurately in the designated database.
- Retention is managed through consistent communication with candidates. Gives feedback, counsels and coaches when necessary. Build long term relationships with candidates being a resource beyond one position. Provide insights on the market, trends and clients.
- Active engaged listeners who absorb information and question effectively.
- Implements creative ethical employee relations programs to retain temporary employees, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote candidate referrals.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment.
Excellence and Growth
- Keep up to date with trends, new, and think creatively to devise distinctive recruiting strategies and improve marketing services to attract top quality candidates.
- Use influence to communicate across multiple platforms and channel to reach more diverse candidates and engineer profitable relationships.
- Represent the current team professionally and ethically at all times.
- Know and comply with the current Advanced Group policies, procedures, and other relevant controlled documents.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including client meetings and calls or partnering with BD to fully understand the client's needs, culture, and hiring objectives. Grow new business within in the business.
- Build consultative relationship with clients' talent strategy and work closely with BD to identify business opportunities and solution complex issues.
- Participates in client meetings to ascertain client feedback and appropriate action steps.
- Reconciles invoicing issues as needed and facilitates resolution of invoice problems.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of Staffing/HR or Recruiting experience.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment law is preferred
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.