Quality Control Analyst (Biochemistry)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Quality Control Analyst (Biochemistry)
Salary: Excellent rates on offer
For one of Planet Pharma’s global pharmaceutical clients, we urgently seek a talented Quality Control Analyst who will be responsible for QC testing and all associated laboratory activities related to Biochemistry and Cell Biology Methods.
- Perform a variety of routine Biochemistry and Cell Biology analytical testing techniques and associated documentation; including but not limited to ELISA, PCR, Bioassays and Cell Culture, WFI testing and compendial methods in compliance with GMP requirements.
- Review and approve Analytical Testing data.
- Support activities including general lab readiness, audit readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and analytical method technical transfer, verification and validation.
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- Possesses over 3 years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry, preferably in relation to ELISA, PCR or Bioassay Analytical Testing.
- Lean Six Sigma experience is extremely desired
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on email@example.com
Apply for Quality Control Analyst (Biochemistry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly