Freelance Senior CRA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Freelance Senior CRA
Location: Remote working in Johannesburg, South Africa & Ndola, Zambia & Lusaka, Zambia & Harare, Zimbabwe & Maputo, Mozambique & Lilongwe, Malawi
Salary: Excellent rates on offer
These positions will be conducting site visits to assess protocol, regulatory compliance and manage required documentation responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits for COVID-19 studies.
These roles will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, local regulations and company Standard Operating Procedures.
- University degree in a science related field or a certified health care professional or equivalent certification/license from an appropriately accredited institution
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Fluency in English and in the country's native language(s)
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Freelance Senior CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly