People Operations Manager
- Experience Level
My client, a fast growing, cutting edge Biotech firm in the Cambridge area are currently looking to engage a People Operations Manager with previous experience working in a busy & fast-paced environment to support them in building and delivering a brilliant employee experience that reflects the core values & culture. The successful candidate will manage a HR & Recruitment Coordinator (currently being recruited) and work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with employees and line managers, supporting them with HR challenges and advice.
- Onboarding - delivering a brilliant onboarding experience.
- Reward - working with the Head of People and Culture to develop and implement the reward strategy, running the annual pay review cycle and partnering with finance to ensure the smooth running of payroll, ensuring that the team has access to a brilliant benefits package that reflects their values.
- Monitoring employee engagement and working with internal stakeholders to recommend and make improvements.
- Ensuring through your team that people data is accurately maintained and provide insightful reporting.
- Improving and enhancing HR policies, processes and practices.
- Implement people projects to develop a brilliant people operations function that supports their plans to scale including the selection and implementation of a global HR system and more.
- Are a passionate and people-focused HR professional committed to treating people well and leaving them feeling valued & cared for.
- Whether you are communicating by email, verbally or face to face you get your message across clearly, keeping people informed & engaged.
- You are action-oriented, committed to delivering results and finding solutions to challenges.
- You are skilled at juggling multiple priorities and have effective systems to keep yourself on track & organised.
- Experience as an HR/People Operations Manager in a faced-paced, high-growth environment eg: scale-up;
- A solid understanding of UK employment law and GDPR and previous experience managing employment issues such as capability/ conduct, disciplinaries, grievances etc;
- Previous experience managing reward including payroll and benefits;
- Experience leading & managing others;
- Experience selecting and managing external providers
- Formal training in HR, for example CIPD, degree in HR Management or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Biotech/Pharma or similar
- Experience selecting and implementing an HRIS system
- A bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Business, (or other relevant discipline)
For a chance to be a part of something truly special please reach out ASAP!
Apply for People Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly