Administrator to Vice President (1 Year FTC)
- Experience Level
Administrator to Vice President
1 year fixed term contract
Our International pharmaceutical client is looking for an effective Administrator to support at VP level to provide assistance regarding all aspects of activities related to US and UK Strategy .
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To co-ordinate department activities such as scheduling of global committee meetings, preparation of agendas, presentation materials and minutes.
* Tracking and responding to requests for destruction or retention of clinical trial records at investigator sites.
* Development and Maintenance of the R&D intranet page.
* Development and Maintenance of R&D induction materials.
* Basic admin duties such as travel.
* To become competent in the use of the vendor evaluation and ordering system
* To process orders for the Research Laboratory facility
* To become competent in eLMS administration
* To support preparation to training materials
Skills & Experience required:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Good administrative background is an advantage.
* Fast learner.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
* Proactive approach, good time management skills and self-motivation.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work well within a small team.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint and can easily learn new systems and processes.
* Previous experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.