Production Specialist / Equipment Operator / Prozessmitarbeiter / Betriebsexperte / Chemiefachmann
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Process Specialist (Prozessmitarbeiter / Betriebsexperte/ Chemiefachmann) to be based in Schweizerhalle, near Basel for a 18 month contract position.
As part of the manufacturing department, you will be in charge of executing assigned manufacturing tasks and activities according to production schedule to enable the timely production of product within quality and quantity requirements under relevant GMP, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Participation to the manufacturing processes
- Execution of all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines
- Batch record review on time and without error (production part)
- Responsible for production area housekeeping (cleaning, tidiness, 5S...)
- Comply with and enforce health, safety and environment rules and guidelines (HSE)
- Apply and enforce the current GMP rules
- Execution of all assigned activities in compliance with the GMP, occupational safety and environmental guidelines
- Ensure / monitor the proper functioning of the equipment in order to detect early signs of anomalies.
- Excellent documentation of the activities according to GMP regulations
- Daily checks of manufacturing equipment, support devices and rooms
- Clearly and precisely document the necessary remarks in the batch records
- Proper handling of chemical substances in the production plant
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Degree: Chemiefachmann or equal
- Experience in a Pharma environment would be beneficial
- "Fluent German" is a must have / Any other language is nice to have
- Good understanding of is another must have GMPs
- Technical and Processes Knowledge
- Team player with good team spirit
- High level of conscientiousness and care (documentation, order and cleanliness in the workplace)
- Basic office software applications
- Basic technical/ automation understanding
Apply for Production Specialist / Equipment Operator / Prozessmitarbeiter / Betriebsexperte / Chemiefachmann
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly