Inside Sales Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Rare Disease and Pediatrics, Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Devices.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Inside Sales Manager to join our dynamic Team! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow with a dynamic and empowering Business Development Team.
We can consider most locations in Europe where we have an office presence with a preference for UK or Spain.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact in an aspiring, empowering and caring culture where people truly work as one team. You can grow and contribute your expertise with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Inside Sales Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and increase a portfolio of specific accounts by strategically identifying and seeking out new customers and business opportunities. You’ll secures Pipeline growth based upon predetermined financial targets by identifying leads, cultivating and maintaining client relationships, working as #oneteam with the Business Development group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successfully Identify and qualify business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory accounts as well as Account Management
- Provide strong Internal support on In-house accounts
- Secure client meetings
- Obtain requests for proposals
- Assist in client penetration strategy and facilitates presentations at client site
- Attend Conferences and supports nurturing campaigns
- Close dynamic opportunities, such as innovative consulting work
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline (MBA preferred) along with five years CRO or related service industry; commercial exposure will be considered an asset
- Strong familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development and/or medical device development processes
- Highly confident, effective and persuasive presenter with knowledge of web based communication tools; excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer-service focus
- Maintain a positive working environment that embodies a culture of aspiration, caring, empowerment and a #oneteam approach; excellent team player who encompasses the management skills to motivate, enthuse and lead teams; accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Excelled organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Self-starter with common sense and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to apply clear and consistent performance standards as well as identify concerns and resolve decisively and objectively