Principal Biostatistician - Leading Pharma (UK - Home-based)
2 days left
- Experience Level
Principal Biostatistician - Leading Pharma (Homebased - UK)
Salary expectations: £60,000 - £75,000 salary
Top 3 Global Award-Winning Pharma - with further plans for growth in next few years.
Take the next step in your career and be a part of an industry leading company where you will be provided perfect the foundations to develop through world-class training and resources to support you in your journey.
The company specialises within Oncology and is award winning within this therapeutic area. The company are an industry leading pharmaceutical with huge growth potential, providing excellent progression opportunities.
The prospect of viewing a study you have played a real part in from start to finish, while the company also offers flexible working - which is rare for a Pharmaceutical company.
Job Role Details:
- Act as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies
- Provides statistical methodology and project management support
- Provide mentorship to junior team members
- Develop statistical analysis plans - TFL's & Analysing database
- May consult with clients in support of project delivery
- May manage project budget and resource requirements
- Perform the review of RFPs and QIPs, prepare proposal text and attend bid defense meeting
- Manage customer relationships
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff
- Award-winning culture - Excellent working environenmt and employees
- Opportunity to work in Oncology, Respiritory, HIV/Infectious Diseases, Immuno Inflammation
- Award-Winning training scheme
- Tailored career development/progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on high-valued studies
- Award-winning training programmes - for Managers and Juniors
- Excellent Salary & Bonuses + Benefits (Healthcare/Car Allowance, etc)
- Exceptional statistician experience: 7+ years minimum
- Lead/management experience required
- Experience within a clinical trial environment essential
- PhD in statistics or related field
- Exeprience working with SAS - and R also desirable
- Experience managing multiple projects/studies
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions and wish to apply, please reach out to myself Josh Hart. My contact details are 02031890461 or email@example.com.
Apply for Principal Biostatistician - Leading Pharma (UK - Home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly