Clinical Line Manager - FSP - Turkey
- Experience Level
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Line Manager in FSP Department in Turkey.
Covance FSP are looking to hire Line Manager in Turkey.
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned direct reports within FSP team
- Responsible for detailed performance review and management of assigned direct reports including: Annual Performance Management and Development (PMD), Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Responsible for appropriate management and resolution of performance issues
- Measure performance indicators for assigned staff
- Escalate potential individual training needs and assist in the conduct of training and development efforts, regionally
- Conduct, report and follow-up on Quality Control Visits (CQC)
- Effectively communicate management strategies, policies and procedures in conjunction with leadership teams
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with management team to manage assigned staff in a matrix environment
- Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients to ensure opportunity for acquiring additional new business
- University/college degree - life sciences preferred or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Previous substantial work experience in managing a team in clinical trials industry
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated skill in leading teams, by example and mentoring staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of clinical trial process
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical / biotechnological companies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Proven managerial and interpersonal skills.