Study Start-Up Manager - Remote (Europe) - 1.0 FTE
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm is urgently seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO, a Freelance Study Start-Up Team Lead - Freelance - Europe (Remote). Our client is seeking a qualified professional with at least 12 years of industry experience, who is also able to lead a large or global team, including functional managers.
- Responsible for the management of site activation deliverables within a region or globally, within assigned projects.
- Co-ordination of feasibility, site contracts, and country teams in a matrix environment.
- Responsible for managing the assigned scope of work to timelines, costs, and quality.
- Collaborate with major functional area leads to identify and evaluate fundamental issues pertaining to successful site activation, interpret data on complex issues, and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Responsible for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the expectations and the contracted deliverables, providing accurate projections, reports and updates, and ongoing risk assessments.
Europe - Remote
Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge/ experience of clinical drug development
- Prior experience in leading large or global teams, including functional managers, directly or within a matrix environment.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / SCRA / Senior CRA / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / SSU / SIA / Site Activation / Study Start Up / Team Lead /