(Senior) Medical Science Liaison (897136-GB)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our Client is an innovative R&D Biotech that has many agents at various trial phases and successfully achieved FDA Approval in 2015 for a new medical device within Oncology. They have a start-up feel about them which creates a fast-paced, highly dynamic and entrepreneurial culture with an emphasis on being patient centric. They went “live” in 2015, so they are still setting and building up the structures and processes and are now in a role out phase for their new product. They are looking for a (Senior) Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for a permanent position to be based in the Lucerne area.
As a (Senior) Medical Science Liaison you can expect an interesting and enriching working area in a dynamic oncology environment with a lot of personal responsibility and creative freedom. Here you can use your scientific and medical expertise in a targeted and efficient manner and also continuously expand it. As an ideal candidate you should have at least 5 years of experience working as a Medical Science Liaison within a pharma/biotech company and/or CRO, be fluent in English AND German, and prior experience and/or high interest working within the Oncology therapeutic area.
- Collaboration with specialists and opinion leaders in the field of oncology;
- Building new relationships with regional and national stakeholders;
- Close cooperation with in-house departments in relation to the location strategy and identification of clinical topics and research opportunities;
- Ensuring the exchange of current scientific information between internal and external partners as well as the initiation of scientific programs, studies, symposiums and seminars;
- Participation in medical and scientific conferences at home and abroad;
- Close cooperation with the MSL team in other European countries;
- Support of product launch activities and developments as well as the implementation of regional launch strategies;
- Organization of and participation in product and medical training courses for medical professionals through clinical activities on site, in external centers, specialist societies and at conferences.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- PhD in Science, Medicine or Pharmacy required;
- At least 5 years of experience as an MSL within a pharma/biotech company and/or CRO, ideally within the Oncology therapeutic area;
- Fluency in English AND German. French is desireable;
- Experience in planning and initiating projects is advantageous;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Willingness to travel extensively and a high degree of flexibility.
Apply for (Senior) Medical Science Liaison (897136-GB)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly