- Experience Level
- Senior Management
BioPhorum’s mission is to create environments where the global biopharmaceutical industry can collaborate and accelerate its rate of progress, for the benefit of all.
Ranked as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times for 2020, and included in the 2019 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, BioPhorum continues to go from strength to strength.
In these very challenging times, we are uniquely positioned to help the global BioPharma industry collaborate on some of the most significant challenges it has ever faced. Our established 'virtual' working model makes us agile and resilient, and has enabled us to expand the support for our members at this crucial time, helping them navigate these challenges via a collaboration platform they trust and value.
In addition to playing our part in supporting the global Covid-19 effort, we are experiencing growth in a number of our collaborative Phorums - as a result, we need to recruit experienced project or change managers to join our outstanding team of professional facilitators.
Our highly experienced people enable subject matter experts from the global biopharma industry to collaborate, share best practice, solve mutual challenges and develop the guidance the industry needs to move its operations forward.
Who are we looking for?
These roles are ideally suited to experienced project or change managers who value working in an industry leading, high impact role. Our Project Facilitators plan and co-ordinate workstream activity, facilitating the collaboration process to deliver measurable value for members.
We are looking for people to join us on a full-time, employed basis and our roles will suit people who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced leader or management consultant from within Biologics/Pharma manufacturing or other regulated technical industries
- Outstanding Facilitation skills; able to synthesise and draw conclusions with a culturally diverse audience in virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Strong Project/Programme Management, coordination and meeting management skills; problem identification and resolution
- Decisive, impactful communicator and highly effective listening skills; able to exhibit discernment whilst engaging in confidential conversations.
- Able to focus and balance vision, challenge and support with client teams; able to navigate through complex matrix organisations
- Experienced in the demonstration of excellence in the delivery of outstanding customer value
- Empathetic and respectful of clients’ challenges
- Well-rounded personality with a balance of high IQ and EQ; a strong team player
- Resilient, resourceful and able to work independently; takes full accountability for personal delivery
- Self-confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Planned and organised; able to multi task and prioritise
- Highly effective user of systems and IT tools
These are full time, home-based roles, with plenty of intellectual challenge and stretch built-in, so if you are motivated by this and attracted by the opportunity to re-balance work and home life, please get in touch.