Freelance SAS Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A small European CRO in which AL Solutions have formed a partnership with are looking to rapidly expand their programming department across Europe. We have several contract senior SAS programming positions available that are available for an immediate start. These can be worked from home across Europe and will be offered on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility to extend for 12 months after that.
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Previous experience working for a CRO is essential
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website www.alsolutions.co.uk for a list of more vacancies.
Apply for Freelance SAS Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly