CRA II - SCRA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My Client is a recognised CRO who are looking for an individual to join them as Senior Clinical Research Associate, following recent growth through consistent delivery of studies in complex areas. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation and have experience as a CRA this is an opportunity to take the next step in your career resulting in a chance to develop within a company which is constantly growing in size every year.
• Life Sciences Degree;
• At least 2-4 years of clinical research experience as a CRA
• In possession of CRA Certification according to the Ministerial Decree
• Therapeutic area: Oncology, General Medicine
• Experience in Risk-based monitoring
In return for your hard work and commitment you can expect a competitive salary and annual bonus along with a range of company benefits!
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be. Please contact Grace Ticehurst
Apply for CRA II - SCRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly