Head of Customer Experience and Operations
2 days left
- Experience Level
A large multinational organisation is in search for The Head of Customer Excellence & Operations (CE&O) leader. You will report to the Managing Director and have an impact across therapeutic areas and functions focusing on ways to optimise engagement with its customers.
- Leadership to MCE function - Build on existing foundations to accelerate digital component of new Go-to-market models including omnichannel campaign approach, content plans, channel buildouts and optimization, metrics setting and tracking and customer feedback.
- Field Force Effectiveness (FFE)
- Leadership to FFE activities including but not limited to CRM capabilities, FF sizing, structuring, targeting, segmentation, Incentive Compensation planning, Performance Analytics, Strategic Account Planning (and SAM/KAM) and dashboards.
- Customer and Market Insights (CMI) and Data & Analytics (D & A)
- Leadership to CMI function, leveraging primary and secondary data, market research, competitive intelligence, forecasting & analytics (patient/market) and performance narrative, to provide insights and analytics to support local brand teams and affiliate leadership with critical decision making and strategy. Translates data/insights into short/mid-term forecasting of business performance/expectations. Build & optimize data and analytics capabilities (data visualization, automation, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
- Capabilities & Training
- Establish new function and then drive implementation through support for new Head of Capabilities & Training. Undertake gap analysis to identify needs across all BU's/functions, build 1-3 year Roadmap and then drive implementation.
- Overall Customer Excellence
- Enhance customer engagement capabilities/frameworks leveraging superior customer insights. Actively participate in sharing/executing best practices. Drive local aspect of Global customer initiatives to advance to the preferred partner for patients, prescribers and payers through innovative services/solutions. Lead definition, optimization and evolution of Customer Engagement Strategy (products, segment, and channels) and related operations driving greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience and driving customer excellence type of functions
- Proven track record in leading Customer Excellence teams at local level.
- Advanced analytical & strategic skills.
- A deep understanding of FFE and operating model design / transformation.
- In depth experience of customer excellence related activities and processes and ideally of multichannel excellence.
- Participation/leadership in defining and implementing affiliate strategy
- Credible, dynamic and creative professional with the energy and vision to lead a successful organization.
- Thrive on challenge and will be highly collaborative, perceptive, an analytical problem solver, and exhibit strategic and innovative agility.
- Someone who manifests trust, and is known for ethics and integrity, and works successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal presence.
- Proven track record of driving change management internally
- Proven record of leading and developing people
- Proven track record in a highly competitive marketplace
- Fluent in English and local language
- BA/BS Required. MBA a plus
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Apply for Head of Customer Experience and Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly