- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be working closely with a leading pharmaceutical consultancy to support the hire of a passionate, highly experienced Manager within Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
With offices across four continents, this position is based in Greater Manchester, UK. The working culture aims to create a trusting and supportive environment which allows and encourages all employees to work to their best.
In this role you will be leading the development of health economic models, including budget and cost-effectiveness models, engage with and establish relationships with KOLs and external stakeholders, lead the development of HTA strategy for therapeutic areas and products.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in life science industry (pharmaceutical or consultancy) within health economics
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a Scientific Discipline, Advanced Degree (MSc or PhD) desirable
- Extensive knowledge of UK HTA appraisals, and stakeholder management
- Ability to develop national reimbursement strategies.
- Proven people-management experience
- Strong consulting skills
- Project leadership and management knowledge.
In addition to this, our client also offers a range of benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pension schemes
- An additional day off for your birthday
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Alternatively, contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for HEOR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly