- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our team is looking to add a Archive Specialist to our expanding team. Please see a list of responsibilities below : (may include up to but not limited)
Responsible for the archiving and retrieval of documentation generated by the company to maintain an audit trail required by regulatory bodies and customers.
- Responsible for the archiving of documentation related to clinical studies.
- Organize and manage an archiving system which allows easy documentation retrieval.
- Monitor and guide departments in the preparation of documents to be archived.
- Ensure security of archived documents.
- Maintain updated database of archived documents.
- Retrieve data to be archived in timely manner.
- Pull data in timely manner when retrieval requests are received.
- Maintain a tracking system for data removed from Archives and ensure timely return.
- Organize and process data for transfer to contracted archive facility.
- Support the archiving system development and improvement in cooperation with the other CCLS sites.
- Review and update of controlled documents related to Archives.
- Assist Manager with metrics related to Archives.
- Assist Manager with supervision of contracted archive facility.
- Provide support during sponsor and internal audits.
- Assist Manager with resolution of audit findings related to Archives
- CFC or Secondary Degree
- 1 year applicable work experience.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Dynamic attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take up challenges
- Strong detail orientation
- Organizational skills
- Ability to use several software packages i.e. Word, Excel, Access