In-house CRA II
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
With all the uncertainty in the world, your job stability should not be a concern.
Covance have supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. But we are much more than a normal CRO:
- We are also the world´s biggest Central Lab, generating more clinical trial data than all other central laboratories combined
- Our Early Phase Solutions have proved to shave off 30 % time from lead candidate to Proof of Concept
- LabCorp/Covance were the first in receiving FDA approval to perform COVID19 tests using an at-home collection kit.
Last year, in spite of the COVID-19 pandemic, Covance Spain did not only open a new office in Barcelona, but we were able to grow our team a 15 % , adding the capabilities of our new colleagues from GLOBALCARE and advancing our Full Service and FSP monitoring services.
This is where you come in: we have opened an In-house CRA job to support the growth expected in Spain in 2021.
Join us and see why Covance are uniquely positioned to offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career, and why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
This is a permanent, full time job, based in Madrid or Barcelona
On a normal day, you will find yourself performing all the remote monitoring activities(SQVs, SIVs, routine) including SDV,report writing, follow up queries with sites andsite closureactivities, working in close cooperation with the trevelling CRAs.
To thrive in this job, you must:
- Be a site-relationship builder : you are experienced in getting sites to provide you with the documents you need on time (and with non-responsive sites, you know how to balance the "push" with being friendly)
- Be our client confident: when they raise questions, you know how to ask, listen and really understand their need, and you know how to answer them in an exact and diplomatic manner too.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
IS THIS YOU?
This job is not an entry level position, and we have 2 very important requirements
1.- This job would suit experienced CRAs who want to stop travelling and current IHCRAs working at the pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO environments. In lieu of that experience we are open to consider experienced study coordinators and study nurses . Hands-on working experience following protocols, SOPS, ICHGCP, CRF are needed.
2.- We can only consider profiles who speak English & Spanish