CRA II - Italy (Oncology / haematology specialized)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The position is with an international CRO that specializes in oncology, rare diseases and orphan studies within Phase I-III. The position will be fully homebased and a permanent position.
The CRO is looking for a min of 2 years experience working in oncology and haematology studies.
- You are passionate about spending your professional time working on finding new treatment options for patients and their families suffering from cancer or rare diseases
- You are calm, thoughtful, and responsive when things don’t go as planned.
- You are well-prepared, whether it be for an investigator meeting, site visit or project team update, always staying two steps ahead of the game.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail; identifying potential study risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- You will monitor and be responsible for the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites and ensure that clinical studies are conducted, recorded, and reported per protocol, SOPs, ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulations and standards. You will coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study (i.e., identify investigators; helping prepare regulatory submissions, conducting pre-study and initiation visits, etc.).
- Min 2 years working as CRA
- 2 years working in oncology and haematology studies
- CRA certification
- Ability to travel Italy wide
- Regulatory experience or knowledge is preferred but not essential
Apply for CRA II - Italy (Oncology / haematology specialized)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly