Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Exciting opportunity to join a large and reputable company who pride themselves on employee satisfaction, progression and work environment. For more information apply to arrange a call!
Our client who is a well-recognised, respected and market leading organisation, is currently seeking to expand their Clinical Operations team following several internal promotions. They are looking to expand their CRA team and seeking at people across all levels. This position is permanent where candidates can be office based or completely remote dependable on experience.
- Full monitoring responsibilities
- Oversight/ training & development of junior CRAs
- Involvement with start-up and close out of trials
- Working across a range of therapy areas within phase 1 - 4
- Assesment of patient recruitment and retention
- Relevant life science degree
- Previous exposure conducting full range of monitoring visits independently. If not, candidate must be office based to be trained accordingly
- Strong understanding of GCP/ ICH guidelines
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Operations Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Program Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe