Contract SAS Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Contract Principal/Senior Statistical Programmer – Italy– Home Based
My client is a niche Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that, due to expansion, are searching for 5x Contract Principal/Senior Statistical Programmers to join their team at the start of January 2021.
This organisation has expanded rapidly in the last few years and are continuing to grow at speed. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and the ability to involve their staff in varied and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on few studies, as opposed to “touching the surface” on lots of studies.
They are a flexible company that can offer you training, development and responsibilities in various different areas for you to enhance your skill set.
As a Principal Statistical Programmer, you may be responsible for the following:
- Leading projects and handling budgets
- Liaising with the sponsors
- Attending external meetings on behalf of the programming department
- Improving current methods, processes and SOPs
- Project management
- Developing analysis dataset specifications
- Developing, maintaining, and validating SAS programs for the production and analysis of datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creating new shells for TFLs
- Possible line management
To be considered for the Senior Statistical Programmer position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge in CDISC (SDTM/ADaM)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a SAS programmer (CRO/Pharma companies)
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management experience
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. For the right individual, they are happy to flex the specification to meet your requirements. If you would like additional/a reduction in responsibilities – then they are happy to meet this demand.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the entire UK/EU for clients ranging from small start-up Biotechnology companies, right the way through to Global Pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
Apply for Contract SAS Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly