Project Manager - Regulatory and External Partnerships
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BioPhorum’s mission is to create environments where the global biopharmaceutical industry can collaborate and accelerate its rate of progress, for the benefit of all. Ranked as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times for 2020, and included in the 2019 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, BioPhorum continues to go from strength to strength.
In these very challenging times, we are uniquely positioned to help the global BioPharma industry collaborate on some of the most significant challenges it has ever faced. Our established 'virtual' working model makes us agile and resilient, and has enabled us to expand the support for our members at this crucial time, helping them navigate these challenges via a collaboration platform they trust and value.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to work within our Regulatory and External Partnerships team.
The Project Manager will support our facilitators and SME members in strengthening their regulatory and external partnerships opportunities. Supported by the Regulatory and External Partnerships Manager, this will manifest through the surveillance of a continuously evolving global landscape, developing the portfolio of opportunities with the facilitators, and supporting the teams with their interaction with regulatory bodies and selected industry partners. e.g. pharmacopoeias; industry standard organizations; regulatory associations, conferences, publications; industry trade organisations; research and academia.
Ultimately, this role is designed to be of great contribution to BioPhorum’s reputation as the common industry voice to the regulatory key stakeholders.
- Initiate discussions relating to the existing and evolving regulatory framework associated with development and manufacturing changes driven by the technical teams in BioPhorum. Develop a map of opportunities with the teams’ facilitators and SMEs.
- Support the technical teams in establishing or strengthening existing relationships with regulatory and industry organisations
- Provide Regulatory Intelligence within the BioPhorum family and interpret/understand the external landscape in order to share with the respective workstreams through active research
- Support the technical teams in establishing goals and charters with facilitators and update teams as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current regulations, guidelines and standards landscape
- Develop collaborations with potential members and SME’s
- Reach out to external parties and resources to progress the teams towards their goals.
- Identify and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and manage relationships with external
We are looking for a project manager with Regulatory working experience who meets the following criteria:
- Working knowledge of CMC activities in the Biologics / Pharma industry: development, manufacturing, tech transfer, process and analytical methods and associated regulatory framework
- Strong Project Management, coordination and meeting management skills; problem identification and resolution
- Experience in leading and contributing to team(s) within the Biologics/Pharma industry with significant deliverables
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, face to face and virtually
- Agile, self-confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through complex matrix organisations
- Excellent communicator with highly effective listening skills
- Empathetic and respectful of teams' challenges
- Minimum Degree level
- UK based
More searches like this
- Regulatory Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- CMC £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulatory Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom