Principal Scientist Molecular Biology - CAR Engineering
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am currently collaborating with an exciting Biotech company who focus on developing novel cellular therapies for the treatment of Solid and Hematologic tumours.
We seek a passionate scientist with experience in engineering Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CAR) ideally with Natural Killer Cell (NK cell) or T Cell exposure.
- PhD Degree – Molecular Biology or related field
- A strong understanding of immunology and ideally experience in NK cell biology
- Expertise in T and NK cell-based assays (e.g. ELISA/ELISpot, FACS, cancer cell killing, multiplex cytokine assays)
- Expertise in molecular biology; viral (including AAV) and non-viral transduction experience, cellular transfection, gene editing with CRISPR/Cas9, cell culture (primary, cell lines, spheroids)
- In vivo experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Complete relocation package
- Clear development pathway
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP…
Email: vdessena (at) barringtonjames.com