- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, collaborating with life science companies to make medicine, cell and gene therapy, and other medicinal products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full drug development life cycle, including late stage development, patient support and long-term value and safety.
At UBC, we are proud of the products and services we provide to help improve patient outcomes. We are seeking a talented graphic/digital designer to help us bring our global brand and industry-leading service offerings to the market through creative and innovative visual design solutions.
If you are a talented graphic and digital designer with a passion for the pharmaceutical industry, we would love to meet you. The most exciting part of the experience is the fact that we have been around for over 20 years, but now we have an opportunity to re-brand and re-position our company as a newly private organization! UBC has a category leading position in the world of drug safety, risk management and global periapproval research – which helps our clients bring novel medications and cell and gene therapies to the market. What is also especially rewarding is that our business directly addresses the financial and clinical barriers that patients may face when prescribed a specialty product and are in need of support to navigate those hurdles. UBC is truly unique in our ability to support our clients and their patients from pre- to post-marketing, addressing the most critical issues of safety, access and value.
The graphic/digital designer will work closely alongside our close-knit marketing and communications team to deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative designs for both print and digital, including: websites, landing pages, emails, social media graphics, banner ads, videos, 3D graphics, infographics, whitepapers, brochures, signage, sales collateral, presentation templates, and more. This role will also support other internal design needs, as needed.
The ability to translate diverse and complex ideas into compelling pieces that resonate are essential to succeed in this role. This person must also thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent prioritization skills and an impeccable attention-for-detail.
Specific job duties:
- Create innovative and engaging visual design materials to support our marketing, lead generation and sales initiatives
- Provide graphic design support for training materials, HR and other internal communications needs, as needed
- Provide strategic design recommendations to best communicate and position our brand in the market
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Digital Design, Communications or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of proven design experience
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite, including Photoshop and InDesign, the latest video editing software, as well as PowerPoint and MS Word
- A visual thinker with a strong familiarity with print and digital production and media, as well as excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively, independently, as well as collaboratively across the organization
- Able to provide strategic direction on creative projects, while taking direction based on team feedback
- Pharmaceutical and/or B2B experience preferred
We look forward to hearing from you! If you think you are a great fit for this role, please respond with your resume and portfolio examples.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting