Sr Associate, Proposal Pricing Development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Senior Associate, Business Development position is responsible to develop content/proposal responses for related client Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and RFIs (Requests for Information) for UBC’s Risk Management and Patient Support Services lines of business in various formats as required by our clients (e.g., free form/strategic documents, multi-tab questionnaires, online system submissions, etc.).
The Senior Associate will lead and coordinate the associated RFP/RFI response activities with Sales/Business Development, Senior Management, functional departments and contract management.
- An equivalent combination of education (BS/BA) and experience may be considered
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Business Skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRO experience or specific experience with proposal development
- Minimal travel required
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Specific Job Duties:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading business development opportunities including the following activities:
- Develop proposal responses in response to client RFPs and RFIs
- Coordinate multiple groups and vendors in the preparation of proposals documents
- Ensure all client deliverables are accurate
- Participate and lead meetings and strategy planning
- Contribute to Business Development initiatives, such as content library/database builds and maintenance
- Mentor and train new Business Development team members
- Opportunity for cross-training in other service lines and roles/activities
- Other duties as assigned by management
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting