- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Join Our Rapidly Growing Team!
We're looking for an ambitious, collaborative and agile OPERATIONS MANAGER to join our team. If this is you, we want to meet you ASAP!
Advanced RPO is the industry's premier provider of talent acquisition solutions. We make hiring talent easier for our clients by developing comprehensive strategies to attract, engage and recruit the best candidates. We have a 96% employee retention rate, which reflects the value of our #1 asset... our people!
What's in it for YOU?
- Work from a home or virtual office
- Multiple medical, dental and vision insurance packages to choose from
- 401K with company match
- 10 paid holidays, which includes a religious/cultural holiday of choice
- 16 days of PTO in year one, increasing to 21 days after year two
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Wellness Program that includes up to $75 monthly reimbursement for wellness activities
- Pet Insurance
- And more!
What will you do?
- Manage, hire, train, and lead a team of non-exempt employees
- Deliver operationally excellent, predictable and repeatable processes
- Partner and calibrate with Account Managers to ensure success of client deliverables
- Monitor metrics framework to achieve high performance and analyze results
- Optimize utilization of resources in response to business needs
- Maximize use of multiple tools such as the applicant tracking system workflow, automated scheduling and interviewing software, and office 365
- Lead periodic projects regarding service delivery improvement, operational effectiveness, continuous improvement and scalability optimization
What does it take to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience working in high-volume results driven environment
- Experience in managing non-exempt employees preferred
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience configuring and managing tools and processes
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.