UMT – Clinical Trial Support
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
Clinical Trial Support - UMT Administrator (User Management Technology) manages the UMT database, a database that manages users for the live InForm database. This role will provide database access to sites, CRAs, PIs and new study team members as requested.
- Manage access to Inform via the User Management Tool (UMT) - initiate access and terminate access upon receipt of request.
- Create/remote site accounts in the UMT
- Create/more site user accounts in the UMT
- Create/remove sponsor user accounts (CRO user accounts) in the UMT
- Assign initial InForm training in the UMT
- Monitor InForm training progress in Clinical One at a study level
- Provide InForm log on credentials to users from the UMT
- QC the trial to ensure that site and sponsor users are associated with the correct site(s), given the correct access and have completed training successfully
- Communicate with users and provide training, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in clinical research (1-2 years)
- Strong technical abilities - system management knowledge, reporting, technical trouble-shooting and user management/user experience required
- Oracle's InForm/Clinical One experience required
- Organized, adaptable, strong communication skills, capable of high volume of requests, problem solving skills.
- Strong compute systems experience and technical skills
What's in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any Employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your Recruiter so that we can meet to discuss the appropriate alternatives available.