Business Development Manager - Staffing
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Manager, Business Development (MBD) identifies and pursues new and existing business opportunities, while enhancing relationships with existing clients. The MBD will identify new client opportunities, send sales collateral, prospect potential clients, and other lead generation activities. The MBD will enter all client information and activities into eRecruit and other systems, send candidate submissions as requested, and other duties to move sales forward.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintain long-term client relationships resulting in the expansion of client base
- Directly implement initiatives to help build awareness of our company capabilities and services
- Uncover immediate needs of target market through leads and follow-ups, executing internal and external initiatives to drive profitable growth. Utilize Citeline, revenue reports, contracts reports and other tools to target prospects.
- Support direct sales initiative by creating and participating in sales meetings, presentations and the RFP process.
- Enter information in eRecruit and help with sales tracking activities
- Set up meetings with potential and current clients at industry meetings/trade shows and generate associated follow up
- Generate revenue in accordance with sales goals set up by management
- Track and monitor adherence to the client contracting process
- Ensure timely submission of candidates to clients
- As needed, function as a recruiter to help fill orders for clients.
- College Education is preferred but not required
- Must be self-motivated and highly-collaborative
- Candidate must have highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.