Billing Specialist II
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The Billing Specialist will be responsible for accurate and timely calculation, processing and recording of high-volume invoicing/billing weekly, biweekly, & monthly for all businesses. The Billing Specialist will also be responsible for preparing, reconciling and submitting invoices in an efficient manner. Work is subject to review through observation of efficiency, timeliness, effectiveness, and accuracy. Must be able to function independently within policies and procedures.
- Prepare, reconcile and submit high volume invoices weekly, biweekly, monthly, or ad hoc
- Adhere to operating standards for the Accounting Department
- Ability to understand process flow and recommend and implement improvements
- Collaborate with team members including Operations, Recruiters and Business Developers to identify/resolve/process any issues related to customer invoices and billing
- Perform daily management of Customer Relations mailbox, responding to internal and external emails within 48 hours of receipt
- Review contract terms and verify invoice set-up
- Process, verify, balance, and adjust billing transactions accurately and timely requiring the use of independent judgement
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and leadership
- Prioritize customer service issues that our time sensitive
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned, which are within the scope of duties enumerated throughout
- Bachelor Level Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in billing
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, multi-task, and maintain effective time management in performing all assigned tasks
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Professional demeanor and mature attitude
- Ability to adjust smoothly and be flexible to changes in job responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities while dealing with continuous interruptions
- Ability to take detailed instructions and follow them to completion
- Team oriented personality
- High work ethic - ability to give extra effort when needed
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines
- Ability to manage stress in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS,
- Preferred experience in eRecruit
- Preferred experience in Great Plains
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.