Clinical Endpoints Specialist
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Endpoints Specialist to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be based in London.
- Work closely with the clinical and regulatory teams to understand regulatory requirements for validating and implementing study endpoints.
- Working with property management companies to secure potential research facilities for the duration of projects.
- Ordering and arranging the shipping of supplies to sites positioned globally.
- Work closely with clinical sites to manage the set up and installation of assessment devices.
- Co-ordinate the manufacturing components required to up-scale assessment capability to multiple sites.
- Good understanding of procurement, RFI/RFP, vendor selection, contracts, management, set up and tracking of performance.
- Ensure assessment capability is in place to coincide with study start up.
- Cost management.
- Ensure activities are conducted in compliance with applicable regulations and Good Clinical Practice.
- Understand the technical requirements for the assessments, their mode of operation, and how that translates to clinical need.
- Train staff and troubleshoot on the assessment capability.
- Develop protocols to ensure reproducibility and reliability of assessments across sites.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent transferrable skills.
- IT literacy, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ICH GCP.
- Adaptable, flexible, and inventive in planning and execution of study related tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- University degree or equivalent in sciences, engineering, nursing or pharmacy or related field.
- Previous experience of working in Clinical Research or the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of the Industry/Clinical trial process and drug development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.