Patient Reported Outcomes - Consultant
- Experience Level
Patient Centred Outcomes Consultant - EMEA
I am currently partnered with a large and rapidly growing internationally recognised research organisation providing health care consulting and research expertise to optimise decision making for pharma, biotech and medical device products.
They are currently looking for an experienced researcher who is passionate about patient- centred research to join their patient centred outcomes assessment team within part of the successful European PCOA team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop skills within a research based position whilst working with key pharmaceutical clients.
Typical project work;
- Conducting qualitative interviews with patients
- Developing and adapting COA instruments for completion by patients
- collecting of patient - reported survey data
PHARMACEUTICAL AND LIFESCIENCE EXPERIENCE
- Writing Proposals and published reports
- Clinical Outcomes Assesments
- 3 years in a PCO consulting position
- Post Graduate degree
- Conducting high quality scientific projects
- Research design
- Preparing study reports
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Patient Reported Outcomes - Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly