GMP Production Scientist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing biotech organisation on a permanent basis in London. Our client is focused on developing specific therapies that harness the immune system to destroy cancer cells.
- To lead the preparation and review of GMP documentation including BMRs, SOPs, Change Control, user requirement specifications, process deviations, and risk assessments to ensure the highest levels of controls and traceability.
- Accountable to perform routine maintenance of a laboratory environment suitable for the manufacture of ATMPs.
- You will Complete ATMP manufacturing for clinical trials and ensure all manufacturing activities are undertaken in accordance with production requirements and GMP regulatory and quality standards.
- To support process engineering activity in closed system cell culture and identifying and implementing procedures in accordance with GMP and regulatory standards.
- To assist in coordination of production scheduling activity, labelling, packaging and distribution of starting materials, raw materials and final drug product.
- To assist with coordination activities with QC to ensure appropriate and timely sampling and testing of raw materials, in-process samples and finished product.
- To support continued development and in-process improvement activity to streamline process operations and optimisation of manufacturing methods.
- Strongly focused on quality and safety.
- Have excellent planning and organisational and time management skills.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and drive.
- BSC/MSC in a Biological Science discipline.
- At least 3 years' experience in a scientific laboratory role.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GCLP/GMP).
- Experience in human cell isolation, and cell and tissue culture in a GMP compliant environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.