HR Process Improvement Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join an multinational biopharmaceutical company based in the UK, as HR Process Improvement Manager. This is an opportunity to work for a company committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing, and delivering innovative human therapeutics. The HR team aspires to provide best in class HR to highly engaged professional staff members across multiple disciplines and all sites.
If you are seeking an opportunity where you can work in a multinational organisation at the forefront of its field, you will find it here.
This role is designed to create HR process efficiencies across all UK/Ire HR disciplines so that staff experience HR operational service excellence and improve HR team efficiency through streamlined process improvement.
In this role you will:
- Ensure all UK/Ire HR processes, policies and data sources are optimised for efficiency, accurate and fit for purpose
- Provide and promote a culture of coaching and continuous feedback across the team in relation to process improvement and service delivery
- Ensure seamless process collaboration with all UK/Ire HR sub functions, and leveraging regional HR resource and technology
- Review and evaluate all UK/Ire HR processes and policies (including those across multiple HR disciplines)
- Identify key priorities and make relevant improvements to ensure operational excellence and legislative compliance as well as ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Provide coaching and change management to the HR team
- Enable delivery of process efficiency and compliance through review of bespoke Employee Programmes and processes and develop learning opportunities for the teams
- Create processes that ensure all data sources are up to date, accurate, efficiencies are leveraged and decision making enabled
You will bring to this role:
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of role and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry landscape preferred
- Previous experience of HR process improvement / HR Shared Service Centre leadership and coaching
- Proven change management capability, with a focus on process improvement
- Results oriented and goal driven, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong computer literacy with all MS Office applications, Workday and SAP
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay rate and immediate start
- Identification and reward for exceptional accomplishments and the ability to grow within a driven and innovative organisation
- The opportunity to work within a global innovative pharmaceutical company with a fantastic culture and vision for improved therapeutic access
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Kaleigh Robertson or email your CV today.
Contact Kaleigh at +44 1273 059 663 or Kaleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaleigh is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for HR Process Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly