Data Team Lead Technical Design
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Serve as the EDC System Designer for the build team, and produce accurate and complete specifications documents.
- Development of eCRF to meet the needs of the customer and the clinical trial utilizing protocol and specifications provided at the pre-design meeting. Understand Quintiles EDC processes and the requirements on the design for reporting and study management.
- Advise and provide justification for design decisions to Principal Programmer and at Design Meeting.
- Responsible for optimal design reducing the number of edit checks required, ensuring good system performance, and the utilization of global/client specific libraries to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- This role will eventually (3-6 months after starting) be responsible for providing a draft Edit Check Specification to the DTL.
- Requires good communication skills and this role will work closely with the Study DTL and Principal Programmer.
- Requires a technically logical thinker to resolve questions and issues with the Principal Programmer, DTL and VTL. This role will need to have a good knowledge of forms design, data flow, and the impact of design on the system.
• Bachelor's Degree Health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field Req
• 3 years direct Data Management experience, including 1 or more years as a CDM project lead. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Previous experience and proven competence in managing study delivery through full DM life-cycle (at least 1 medium Phase III). Demonstrated data management skills and thorough knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology). Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology. Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice. Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and applicable regulatory guidelines.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.