Senior CTA - Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is looking for a Clinical Project Administrator/Senior Clinical Project Administrator in the Berkshire area to be client-dedicated with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company that has an outstanding reputation in the UK in terms of employee satisfaction.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years experience of supporting Clinical Trials in the UK at either a CRO or Pharma company. This opportunity is a permanent one and could possibly accomodate 4 days per week, but ideally full time.
For this particular role we are ideally looking for a 'career' clinical administrator who does not wish to progress to a CRA or Project Management role.
To provide comprehensive support to the clinical project team for the set-up and administration of clinical trials ensuring adherence to protocols and quality of information received, in line withGood Clinical Practice (GCP) and company Corporate and Local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
To achieve success it is critical for the CPA:
- To provide pro-active management of all administrative aspects of the set up and conduct of clinical trials.
- To provide administrative support and focal point of contact as defined above for the Regional/Local Clinical Project Leaders (CPL), Regional Trial Manager (RTM), Start-Up/Regulatory Team and a team of Clinical Research Associates.
- To prioritise and organise a varied workload for different team members who sometimes have conflicting priorities.
The job also requires close liaison with the Business Support Assistant, Cluster System Experts, and Medical Affairs contact persons.
A CPA may be given responsibility for specific specialist activities within the CSU, for example back-up specialist roles (like safety, support of CTA-RM and start up team), website support, archiving, etc.
Other Information: This role is a permanent position to beemployed through Covance. You will be 100% office based in Maidenhead, 5 minutes from the M4.
Key words: CTA, Clinical Trial Administrator Maidenhead, Berkshire England, GCP, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Administration London Senior CTA, Oncology Clinical Project Administrator Berkshire CPA TMFMaidenhead
No specific education is required
Ideally at least 1- 2 years experience within in a Clinical Administration role, however a graduate without previous experience would also be considered.
- Knowledge of and experience with GCP and other regulations in force; ability to learn and apply SOPs and quality control.
- Good IT skills in MS (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and other company applications are essential.