Junior Associate Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Joining Covance will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team-oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. Ou Data Management team in Early Phase are looking for a Junior Associate Clinical Data Manager in Europe.
- Serve as back-up to the Lead Clinical Data Manager, with oversight of data management activities and assist with maintaining a close liaison with project client contacts, core team members, and Project Managers to drive the data management aspects of project delivery.
- Serve as a member of the project team with primary responsibility for coordinating the clinical data review, query generation / resolution and reconciliation activities to support the Lead Clinical Data Manager with the delivery of clinical data according to client quality and integrity specifications, project timelines and productivity targets.
- Assist in the development of the project documentation including Data Manage Plan, Edit Check Specification, Data Review Guideline and Data Transfer Agreements.
- Assist in the setup of the clinical database (EDC) according to project requirements.
- Assist with database decommissioning and create required documentation.
- May act as a Lead Data Manager for lower complexity studies with oversight from management and a Lead Clinical Data Manager.
- University/college degree (life science, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Knowledge of the drug development process.
- Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- In lieu of above requirement, graduates and entry level
- Previous experience with demonstration of superior organizational and time management skills within a clinical or data management setting.
- Additional experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of clinical data management preferred.
- Knowledge of science or a scientific background is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate time management skill and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and timelines.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with peers.
- Demonstrate good organizational ability, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate team working skills and good collaborator skills.
- Demonstrate a constructive problem solving attitude while deadline focused with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events.