Global Study Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to work for a global organisation with un-parrelled career development opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry. We strive to make a difference to people's everyday lives by bringing essential medicines to the market. We are looking to recruit several Gobal Study Managers (GSM) to join our expanding teams in Geneva.
Job responsibilities include:
As a key member of the Project Management department, you will be managing a portfolio of global, high complexity clinical studies. As such, your main responsibilities will entail:
- Being the key contact between our clients (pharmaceutical companies), the various departments within our Central Laboratory organization, other Covance business units and external vendors
- Providing project management oversight for your portfolio of studies, focusing on key client deliverables through budget, risk, and milestone management
- Ensuring successful interactions between the clients and the extended Covance study management team you are collaborating with (e.g. Study Design Lead and Regional Study Coordinators)
- Reviewing the study protocol to ensure quality implementation and successful delivery of client specifics and requirements
- Being accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
- Ensuring that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Working with appropriate internal and external personnel to understand the culture and pipeline of assigned clients
What Covance can offer you:
- A strong and experienced project management team who will contribute to and support your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary together with a comprehensive benefits package including health and pension
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities supported by exceptional people from across the globe with an energizing purpose
BSc or Master degree in life science or equivalent
- 2- 5 years' experience in managing projects in pharma industry or in a CRO, preferably in clinical trials.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and collaborate to deliver effectively
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines
- Dedicated to a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. If you wish to be part of a team that helps to bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner, then apply now.