REMOTE MULTILINGUAL SITE MONITOR, PHASE IV, EUROPE
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
With all the uncertainty in the world, your job stability should not be a concern.
Covance have supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. But we are much more than a normal CRO:
- We are also the world´s biggest Central Lab, generating more clinical trial data than all other central laboratories combined
- Our Early Phase Solutions have proved to shave off 30 % time from lead candidate to Proof of Concept
- LabCorp/Covance were the first in receiving FDA approval to perform COVID19 tests using an at-home collection kit.
Covance Phase IV Solutions has a truly compelling story to tell: 2020 CRO Leadership Award for Late Phase, 220+ Global Studies in less than 5 years and we are growing.
This is where you come in: we have opened a Remote Site Monitor/ CRA job to support the growth expected in the PhIV, Non-Interventional Studies area in Europe .
Join us and see why Covance are uniquely positioned to offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career, and why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
This is a permanent, full time job. Internal Grade: 108
Due to our expansion, our ideal locations are: Germany, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Nordics.
Depending on each location, you could work office based or with a combination between home & office .
On a normal day, you will find yourself providing your support with feasibilities , and we will trust you to be Covance´s main primary contact for sites and to drive the collection, tracking and quality review of all essential & investigator documents, supporting EC Submissions .
You will perform all the remote monitoring activities(SQVs, SIVs, routine),report writing, follow up queries with sites andsite closureactivities, working in close cooperation with the trevelling CRAs.
To thrive in this job, you must:
- Be a site-relationship builder : you are experienced in getting sites to provide you with the documents you need on time (and with non-responsive sites, you know how to balance the "push" with being friendly)
- Be our client confident: when they raise questions, you know how to ask, listen and really understand their need, and you know how to answer them in an exact and diplomatic manner too.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
IS THIS YOU?
This job is not an entry level position, and we have 3 very important requirements
1.-It is focused on the Late Phase arena. We need you to have some hands-on working experience in Phase IIIB , Phase IV and Non-Interventional / NIS studies. Real world/observational experience will be helpful as these have other requirements than interventional clinical trials.
2.-This job would suit experienced CRAs who want to stop travelling and current (sr) IHCRAs working at the pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO environments. In lieu of that experience we are open to consider experienced study coordinators and study nurses .
3.- We can only consider profiles who speak 3 European languages (English is mandatory, and in addition 2 other languages like Dutch, Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, German ...)