Clinical Data Project Manager - Homebased
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Joining Covance Flexible Solutions (FSPx) will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team-oriented workplace, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our unique opportunity will allow you to bring your specialized discipline to a core team outsourced to a world class leading global healthcare company. Dedicated to our Client 100% of the time, you will play a key role in the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch with the support of both a dedicated Covance line manager and our client project teams.
The Data Project Manager role is a great opportunity to work within our sponsor dedicated department and have this unique relationship with a sponsor. Homebased in Europe.
University degree in Medical/Life Science/Computer Science
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
• Prior experience in Data Management in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device/diagnostics or clinical trial industries.
• Effective communication skills
• Working experience with Medidata Rave, Inform and Oracle Clinical is preferred
• Strong leadership qualities and experience of supervising other Data Managers
• Hands on experience with EDC systems
• Good knowledge of the drug development life cycle
• Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation
• The ability to communicate effectively in English
• Experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Proven experience in clinical trials with knowledge of SOPs, regulatory reporting requirements and accepted practices
• Confident dealing with external and internal clients and providers