Clinical coordinator/ eTMF specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is looking to recruit eTMF specialist/ clinical coordinator to join our teamin UK - 1 year fix term contract, office based Maidenhead.
Position provides process, control, coordination, and approval of clinical trial documents. Position is responsible for ECD, Phase I-IV electronic trial master file (eTMF).
- Degree with a' Life Sciences/Business focus
- Experience working in a clinical research environment preferable
- Less experiencedcandidates are welcome to apply / full trainingwill be provided
- Understanding of GCP and ICH guidelines.
- Knowledge of Regulatory/Clinical document requirements.
- Experience working in clinical electronic systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products, web based applications, and Adobe Acrobat Standard, plus the ability to apply related knowledge regarding scanning and other software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.