CRA II - North of England (Manchester, Newcastle)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is recruiting for a CRA II in the North of England to work on Unblinded trials a range of therapy areas including Oncology and possibly Cardiology & Diabetes . This is a regional role and so most of the investigational sites will be in the North of England but you will also be required to fly to Dublin & Belfast on occasion.
Monitoring frequency will be approximately 4 - 8 visits per month on site, plus remote visits.
This particular role is a client dedicated one where you will work exclusively on one sponsor's trials and SOPs; a client that values their staff and puts an emphasis on work life balance.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- The team dynamic is both supportive & Inclusive - Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs.
- Enjoy regular F2F meet ups every ¼ plus 2 other meetings per year (6 in total). Plus monthly 1:1 meetings with both your Covance and client Manager
- You'll be working in some cutting edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology
- A good range of other TAs are available to work in - Diabetes, CV, CNS, MS, Rare Disease & Arthritis
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic 'monthly visit' targets (average of 4-8 per month)
- You will be joining a relatively large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
As an experienced CRA (with at least 1 year of monitoring in the UK)you'll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits for studies in Phases II - IV of clinical development.
Other Information: This role is afull time & permanent position to beemployed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on 07775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Key words: Clinical Research, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, North West, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds North East Newcastle GCP, Monitor, Clinical Research Associate, CRA I, Oncology,Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, North West England Manchester, Leeds Clinical Monitoring CRA II
Life science degree or Nursing background
Ideally between 6 months and 2 years of hands on monitoring within the UK.
Candidates will not be considered without at least 6 months of hands on monitoring in the UK